1. What is your favorite childhood memory? Picnics in our yard with my brothers and sister during the summer – though now I realize my parents just wanted some peace.
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself? I’m a good friend and problem-solver.
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does? I’m going to make a stretch here and say that I love the way my dogs “talk” to me. It’s not a bark, a growl, or a howl. They have this strange vocalization that usually means they need to go outside or need some more water in their bowl. A kind of low “Ow-wow-wow-wow.”
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax? Read a book or skim through my favorite blogs.
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu? I love this local sushi bar. I always get a side of onion soup with whatever sushi roll of choice. Seriously the best onion soup ever.
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry
(besides your wedding ring)? My brother gave me some little silver bird earrings this past Chrismas that I have worn almost every day since.
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why? The night before several days off. There’s a sense of freedom in knowing the next days are all mine.
8. What is your favorite dessert? Dark chocolate in any form.
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag? Clear mascara. I have the worst time keeping regular mascara on my lashes and off my face. Even the water-proof kind. What is the secret?
10. What is your favorite smell? Clean clothes. I’m pretty sensitive to perfumes and candles, so I don’t like any odors that are overwhelming.
*Meme from Roots and Rings