The Raven Life List: Stuff I Have Done and Will Never Do Again
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.’ – Poe
1. Travel with whiny people.
2. Go to a strip club.
3. Keep a gift out of guilt.
4. Make a time-consuming gift for someone I don’t know well or who doesn’t appreciate the effort.
5. Work in a cubicle.
6. Wear shoes that hurt.
7. Cut my hair super short.
8. Finish a boring book.
9. Accept a second date just because.
10. Pull an all-nighter.
11. Own a cat.
12. Say yes when I want to say no.
13. Apologize for who I am.
14. Apologize for who I am not.
15. Complain about problems and do nothing to solve them.
16. Let small issues snowball into big problems.
17. Let my hobbies go.
18. Knowingly skip sun block.
19. Not ask for help when I know I need it.
20. Trust someone who says “I love you” too fast.
21. Skimp on Ziplocs, trash bags, Kleenex, or toilet paper. The cheap versions suck.
22. Miss the funeral. There is no busy/awkward/they won’t notice excuse that is acceptable
23. Worry what other people will think.
24. Stop singing and/or dancing in the car when someone pulls up next to me.
25. Live an unexamined life.
26. Wear wedges. It doesn’t matter what anyone says. They are not cute.