You are currently browsing the daily archive for July 13, 2012.
When a patient’s family member brags about you to other staff.
1. Finish that baby sweater, already! The kid is almost 2 months old.
2. Be ready to take the PCCN in August. After my brother’s wedding.
3. Fun night with my brother’s fiancee since I couldn’t make the bachelorette party.
4. Be ready to work alone at the minor care clinic.
5. Run faster.
1. Take my PCCN. I did not receive my confirmation to schedule my test until the end of June. And I was sick throughout the month. Enough that I had a total of 3 rounds of antibiotics and an ER visit. So that hasn’t happened – yet.
2. Take my visiting cousin on two day trips. Check, with my sister’s help.
3. Run my first 5K. 28:50 and a new favorite t-shirt.
4. Get rid of my bladder infection. So far so good.