1. My most prized possession is my mattress. All the mattresses in my earlier life had been too soft to the point that I used to sleep on the floor at least a couple of time a month. It was one of my first purchases after buying my house. I walked into the store and said, ” I need something firm. “ The salseman led me to this model, I lay down and fell in love. I can stay in my bed all day long.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 28 and sure of myself in a way I never have been before. I turn 28 next month. I don’t ever want to go back.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is slowly. Preferably with family and friends.
4. My outlook on life is first things first. Everything else will fall into place if your priorities are in check.
5. If you want to annoy me, just start snapping your gum. Nothing else will bring me to a blind rage faster.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to puppies.
7. When dressing for the day, one should maintain comfort and function before considering style. Not to say that style has to be far behind. Just be sure that stylish item meets your real needs first – not the approval of your imaginary audience.
*** the little things we do ***