You are currently browsing the daily archive for February 23, 2008.
My juror summons is for the same week that I had plans to visit my friends in D.C. I had wanted to buy my (nonrefundable/slightly cheaper) flight tickets already, but now I need to wait until I hear if I can delay my duty. I know that it’s likely I won’t be picked to serve, but I can’t stand the possibility of losing that money.
Update: Postponed until April 14th!