You are currently browsing the daily archive for January 18, 2008.
1. The last compliment I got was from the nurse giving me a TB test today; she said I had a pretty name .
2. I’m reading Everything’s Eventual by Stephen King.
3. I woke up today and thought “What time is it?”
4. Why does it have to be so cold?
5. The last thing I ate was an egg sandwich.
6. January… is the month I officially became a nurse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching TV and working on my friend’s engagement gift, tomorrow my plans include buying scrubs and a new stethoscope and Sunday, I want to go for a morning run!
Click here to fill in your own blanks…